Business Unit Manager
/ Project Manager
- Is responsible to manage all the business unit activities in sales, procurement, financial, human resources, safety, legal and general affair or supervise all project activities.
- Performs the project management role; scheduling, budgeting.
- Coordinates with subcontractors and vendors.
- Has a good ability in preparing preliminary sketches & instructions.
- Is responsible to lead, manage and supervise data centered and troubleshooting projects (including mechanical / electrical contractor jobs).
- Supervises the subcontractors and vendors, and performs excellent cost control of projects. Is also responsible to estimate the power of constructions and to count the project expenses.
- Is proficient in operating Auto Cad 2D, 3D and Photoshop.
- Is responsible to estimate the power of constructions and to count the projects expenses.
- Prepares construction drawings showing plans, elevations, and materials.
- Is proficient in operating Auto Cad 2D, 3D and Photoshop
- Is responsible to benefit & compensate payroll, overtime, health insurance, jamsostek and BPJS.
- Has knowledge of the Local Labour and Employment regulation (UU Perburuhan, Depnaker)
- Plans and manages recruitment and selection
- Has knowledge of psychological tests and interview skills
- Is responsible to coordinate the overall health, safety and environmental program at work
- Compiles and manages the safety and environment procedures in accordance with the applicable safety and environment standards.
- Has knowledge about OHSAS and the Governments HSE